Thursday, October 14, 2010

R.I.P The Honorable Justice Dean

I woke up this morning to my dad telling me that my baby bearded dragon, The Honorable Justice Dean, had died over night. I spent the morning in tears and now I'm spent and don't know what to do with myself. I loved Dean so much and now he's gone. Our other baby dragon, Lord Henry, has been looking all around his enclosure for Dean all day and every time I look it makes me sad. I don't know what to do and I want Dean back! Dean used to make everything so much better. I could give him a cuddle and everything would be better and now I can't give him a cuddle and Henry runs away when I try to pick him up to give him a cuddle. Dean, if you decide you don't like it in heaven, please come home. I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment