Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: The Year From Hell, 2012: The Year of Australian Kiwi


I have to be honest an say that I am not at all sorry to say goodbye to 2011, it's been a terrible year. From leaving uni, to being unable to find a job, and stressing out about my future, the year really only improved after I went back to uni and did my history paper. Then I went on holiday in Melbourne and that was just... words can't describe it, it reminded me of where I want to be in the future. Who said country air is good for your health? I didn't, that's for sure!

But, 2012 is going to be my year. I'm going to TAFE to study Childcare, something I love, and I'm going get a job (at Woolies or Coles or something like that), and do my creative writing course. I'm going to go to the gym more often and set up a yoga and meditation practice. 2012 is going to be the year of Australian Kiwi, so watch out world! Here I come!

~ Australian Kiwi

New Year's Resolutions


1) Go to the gym three times a week for a workout.
2) Do a full hour of yoga once a week.
3) Read Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now and A New Earth.
4) Go out nightclubbing on Friday night once before I turn 19.
5) Finish one book in the Voices of the Trojan War collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment