Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Reading List... (dum, dum, dum)

I had a look at the books I need to study for uni when I start in July. Have a look below and see if you can see why I'm worried.

Jane Eyre by C. Bronte
Hamlet by W. Shakespeare
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead by T. Stoppard
Ariel by S. Plath
Wide Sargasso Sea by J. Rhys
Birthday Letters by T. Hughes
Alias Grace by M. Atwood

Now, I've heard of Jane Eyre and Hamlet, but the rest of them are a mystery. Of course, I'll have a read of them before uni starts and, because I'm doing part-time, I may not have to do all of them. But I can see a lot of work coming up next semester. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm acctually looking forward to starting back at uni and having something to do with my time again. I'm even looking forward to tackling that rather intense reading list, in a masochistic kind of way.

~ Australian Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment