Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Banner

My new banner

Have you seen my new banner? I made it this morning with the help of Photoshop Elements 8 and Google images. Originally I just had an outline of a kiwi and a kangaroo on a beige background, but I thought that kangaroo and kiwi signs on the gradient looked better, more appealing, and still matched my overall colour scheme.

Some of you will remember my old banner, which was made for me by a very talented friend of mine over at Crazy Catastrophes. There was nothing wrong with the old banner, but I decided that it was time for a change. I wanted pictures that matched the title of my blog, Australian Kiwi, and that could fit both my blog title and my tag line.

My old banner

So, that's all I have to say about my new banner, other than I love it and think that it's awesome.

~ Australian Kiwi


No comments:

Post a Comment