Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Day Movie Challenge: Day 03 + 04

Forgot to post for the 30 Day Movie Challenge yesterday, so, once again, two trailers of some of my favourite movies, presented for your enjoyment.

Day 03: Your Favourite Action/Adventure Movie
The Avengers (2012)



Day 04: Your Favourite Horror Movie
Jaws (1975)

Note: This is actually the only 'horror' movie I've seen. I have no stomach for the terror that modern day horror audiences are subjected to. I watched this movie in my Year 10 Media Class, as my teacher wanted to show us what 'scary' movies were like when she was growing up. Also, I want to make it clear that the portrayal of the Great White Shark in Jaws is false, and as far removed from scientific fact as possible. Sharks are fearsome predators, yes, and they deserve our respect, but they're not 'mindless eating machines'.

No comments:

Post a Comment