Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Op-shopping, Lunching and Spending Time with Friends

Well, I went out at eleven o 'cock this morning to go and do a 'little' shopping and then have lunch with two of my closest friends. Little did I know I would walk back in the door at around three o'clock in the afternoon with sore feet and feeling like I just had the best day of my life! I brought twenty-nine dollars worth of clothes from one op-shop, spent three dollars on presents in another op-shop for some very special people and spent a dollar on a stubby holder for my dad at yet another op-shop. After all the op-shopping was completed, we went to the Pizza Cafe and I ate WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much entree before my main was brought out and could only stomach half of my main before I gave up on it. After lunch my friends and I swung by Kmart where I picked up a book and brought a bag of Sherbet Lemons (which the Harry Potter books made famous). On the way home I stopped off at dad's work to give him his stubby holder and then walked home. By the time I got in the door my feet were sore and I was desperate for a drink. Hence the reason I am sitting at my computer writing this blog post with a recently drained glass in front of me. Anyway, that was my day and it was great. I think I'll watch a little Supernatural now...

No comments:

Post a Comment