Saturday, April 23, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

So, I've been seeing this song challenge thingy everywhere, so I decided to find out what it was and, after a bit of searching, I came across it on facebook. So, I'm am going to blog it here and on tumblr and (taking a leaf out of a friend's book) I will be doing it in chunks, rather than actual days. I wonder if I can acctually think up thirty songs? Here goes nothing...

Day 01 - Your Favourite Song
Sweet December - Short Stack


Day 02 - Your Least Favourite Song
Fly on the Wall - Miley Cyrus


Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy
Smile - Uncle Kracker


Day 04 - A Song That Makes You Sad
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane


Day 05 - A Song That Reminds You Of Someone
The Sound of White - Missy Higgins


Alright, that's the first lot (I hope the links work!) stay tuned tomorrow for another block of five!

See ya!

Australian Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment