Saturday, February 25, 2012

Retail Therapy in Rundle Mall





The above shots are me showing off my new clothes that I brought after spending an afternoon in Rundle Mall, Adelaide. My family is currently on holiday in Adelaide, and my mum, my sister and I did the first bit of our shopping this afternoon. I found the skirt in Copycat Fashion from $45, which was only $5 more expensive than skirts of a similar style in Supre, and the Supre skirts weren't as nice and flowing. I also got the wide black belt with the gold cross clasp from Copycat Fashion, and that was $28. After Copycat Fashion I went off to Supre with mum and my sister, and brought the black singlet top for $10, and the blue over top for $25. So, to put both outfits together cost only $109, which is pretty reasonable considering how good both of them look. 

Tomorrow I am going back into the mall to buy some jewelry and maybe a body product or two from Lush, as well as checking out the Oxfam Shop, which I always do when I come to Adelaide. I am also going to meet up with a friend in the mall tomorrow, and we will probably do lunch and a spot of shopping. I haven't seen her for ages and I am so looking forward to catching up with her. We met on a YMJT social justice conference and she is the only person from that group that I have managed to stay in contact with since the conference ended late in 2010.

Well, I'd better go now, my grandparents are coming around soon, so I have to get ready to see them.

~ Australian Kiwi 

No comments:

Post a Comment